Retail Space With Options Right Next To Narrabeen Lake
Hardy's Real Estate is pleased to offer exclusively this quality retail shop located on the premier Narrabeen retail strip.
This ideal location is perfect for retail or food services with high exposure to Pittwater Road, a major arterial road on the Northern Beaches. A very popular area that attracts a high volume of pedestrian traffic along both Pittwater Road and the Narrabeen Lagoon trail heritage walk situated metres from the rear of the building and is utilised by walkers, runners & cyclists exploring the stunning bushland and lagoon views.
A prospective tenant can utilise the existing single level 115m² of retail space with impressive floor to ceiling frameless glass windows. There is also a potential if required for an additional 215m² rear alfresco seating area which overlooks tranquil Narrabeen Lakes and parklands.
Plus an added bonus of an approved option to create a rooftop alfresco bar.
- Superb retail strip with great positioning for foot traffic
- DA approved restaurant for 100 person seating
- Potential alfresco dining experience
- Existing 115m² shop with additional 215m² available at rear
- Council approved Grease Trap, Exhaust & Cool Room
- Floor to ceiling glass windows, with high ceilings
- Large Council car park located close by for easy access
- Thousands of cars pass daily
- Perfect for Retail, Cafe & Restaurant
- $50,000 Per Annum + GST for shop only
- $90,000 Per Annum + GST for shop plus alfresco area
Note: All building and land areas quoted are approximate; prospective purchasers and tenants must make their own enquiries. All sale prices and asking rentals DO NOT include GST.